- 1. Understand the production work at the TV channel level
2. Professionally edited and edited media
3. Understand the filming process and understand all about block shots, lighting, or any other work-related to production.
4. Understand the OB work process, including the Livestream.
5. Work well under pressure including being responsible for scheduled tasks
6. Have an understanding of working tools, cameras, programs, or other tools related to working as well
7. Able to work off-site
- 8. Able to write on storyboards and stories
- Graduated with a relevant qualification
- Experience in production TVC work field at least 2-3 years
- Various video editing programs
- The ability to control various programs in the filming process.
- Design a story or story that can be told about the content.
- Specialize in cameras, lighting, angles, stories, and live events.
Benefits and Salary
- Travel Expense
- Working 5 days a week
Job Category: Editor Production Video
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nuan Chan